Re: New LevinIntegrate package for highly oscillatory integration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82619] Re: New LevinIntegrate package for highly oscillatory integration
  • From: Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:23:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Oct 10, 2:51 am, "Andrew Moylan" <andrew.j.moy... at gmail.com> wrote:

> My LevinIntegrate package, for numerical integration of highly oscillatory
> functions, is now available athttp://andrew.j.moylan.googlepages.com/levinintegrate.

Andrew, thanks for writing this package.
I'll recommend that you include some kind of license so that
other people know the limits of their rights, if any, wrt your
package.
With no explicit license statement, the rights of others are
limited to what is called "fair use" in the US; dunno what the
default might be in other parts of the world. You've already done
us all a big favor simply by creating the package; may I suggest
you take it one step further and tell us what we can do with it.

Sorry if you've already covered this ground; I looked in the
package and on your web page without finding a license statement.

best

Robert Dodier