Usage button in Information (?) request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82651] Usage button in Information (?) request
  • From: Xerxes <saul.cohen at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 06:02:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I decided to roll all of my most frequently used functions into
a package. I created documentation notebooks, which I can
read in the Documentation Center and I set my function::usage
so that I can get information from ?function. But I can't figure
out how to get the little ">>" to appear so I can click the link
to view the documentation notebook.

>From looking at the pre-installed packages, it doesn't seem
to live in the function::usage, but is somehow auto-generated
by Information itself. When I tried to add an explicit hyperlink
to usage, it broke. Does anybody know how to get the link
to appear?

Thanks,
Saul Cohen