Re: New LevinIntegrate package for highly oscillatory integration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82662] Re: New LevinIntegrate package for highly oscillatory integration
  • From: P_ter <peter_van_summeren at yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 06:08:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I would like to have an explanation of this so called "so that other people know the limits of their rights". It is filling in for other people and they did not even say anything yet.
The benevolent attitude to people exists everywhere. Also the people who see that a human is a dangerous animal.
I am thankful for those initiatives which just give. And I do not like systems nor arguments which are negative to these initiatives. I cite as an example for what I see as benevolent, the 100$ PC from Nicholas Negroponte. Many people have the same attitude on a smaller scale.
with friendly greetings,
P_ter