Export from windows to linux/unix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82674] Export from windows to linux/unix
  • From: Jeremy B Maddox <maddoxjb at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:00:03 -0500 (EST)

Often times I am using Mathematica (running on windows desktop) to
generate a large number of input files for batch jobs on a linux based
cluster.

Is there a way to get Export to automatically remove those pesky end-
of-line carriage returns?
I have been using dos2unix command...does Mathematica have an on-board
solution for this issue?

Thanks

Jeremy