Export option examples. Saving an image with a palette.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82675] Export option examples. Saving an image with a palette.
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:00:33 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to export a 2D graphic (made with a bunch of insets) to a BMP file, but it needs to use a specific palette.
Obvioulsy I could rasterize and then take the element and make them indices and then save the final reult using export, but is there a built-in way to specify the palette on export?
I find the documentation confusing because it mixes information about Import and Export. It is a bummer that there are so few examples.

Thanks,
Luc