library.wolfram submissions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82756] library.wolfram submissions
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 03:37:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I submitted a couple of things to library.wolfram a few weeks back and
have heard no response. Is this usually the case? While I applaud the
effort for a centralised repository of Mathematica code, it's not very
helpful if new material can't be added to it.

On the other hand, if it's being overhauled or tidied up for
Mathematica 6, I'm very happy to wait!

Cheers,
Will