get help info into my program

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82799] get help info into my program
  • From: congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:13:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello Mathematica UG:

How can I get the result of the '?' command into my program? When I
evaluate the following:

?Plot
%

the result I get is:

{Null}

Is it possible to get the results of the '?' command?

This is not a frivolous question. I use the '?' command during my
debugging and I want to make my program (which are executed sometimes
by other people) more robust by checking various things (using '?')
before and during their execution.

TIA.

Regards..