Union[...options]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81599] Union[...options]
  • From: Anolethron <Humbleguy876 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:22:58 -0400 (EDT)

I'm in the process of creating a lists of polygons from other lists of
polygons  (triangles in this case). Thing is the function that creates
the new list of triangles from the old one, does produce overlapping
triangles. What I actually get is a list of lists of vertices and my
idea is to discard a triangle if the distance of each of his vertices
from the vertices of any other is less than, say, 0.1. Can I use Union
and a sametest? What I'm unable to write down is a feasible declaration
of this test. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance