Re: Legend with ListDensityPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87105] Re: Legend with ListDensityPlot
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 03:20:08 -0500 (EST)

On Feb 26, 9:50 pm, markus.roel... at googlemail.com wrote:
> Equivalent functionality to colorbar in Mathematica?

I'm an author of a package to do this for DensityPlot, ContourPlot,
and Plot3D:
  <http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/7030/>

I'd be interested in any helped to extend it to work with List- plots
as well. I haven't got around to it, 'coz I haven't need it yet. You
could always use an interpolating function with the list data as input
to a ContourPlot, I suppose.

Cheers,
Will