Documentation - what is the big secret?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87390] Documentation - what is the big secret?
  • From: "Linda (Lin)" <lilynnan at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 05:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

Given Mathematica 6 has been out for several months, why is there still no
information about how to write documentation for 6? I see plenty of
references to this on the web, including some on this mailing list very
recently. But there seems to be no official information.

I'm puzzled where there is so little information.

Lin