Path, Get, etc.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87377] Path, Get, etc.
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 05:53:36 -0400 (EDT)

	I'm trying to read in "ConvexHull.m" with the line

<< "ConvexHull3D`";        but it always says

Get::noopen: Cannot open ConvexHull3D`. >>

Checking $Path, it includes paths to several folders which definitely
have a copy of ConvexHull.m, including

"C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Mathematica\
\\Autoload",

and there's a copy in the same folder as the file that calls it.
I don't understand why the file isn't found. I'd appreciate any tips.
Thank you.

Steve Gray