Player Pro and Packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87544] Player Pro and Packages
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

How many people have tried out Player Pro yet?

I copied my private Applications folder over to the Player Pro folder and
tried to run a notebook that used a private package. Player Pro found the
style sheet that came with the package but did not find the package.

Does anyone know how to incorporate a private package into Player Pro?
Without that it seems to be rather limited.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/