waiting for pressed key and reading key

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87570] waiting for pressed key and reading key
  • From: Adrian Lupascu <Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I am interested to include in a program a part in which the program
waits until either of two specific keys are pressed, and once this
happens waiting is over and the one key (ut of the two) which was
pressed determines the value of a variable. I basically want to use as a
mean to read user confirmation.
I figured out how to do something in this line by using a DynamicModule,
with an EventHandler that wait for a mouse click. The problem I have
with that is that I would prefer to use keys and also that
"MouseClicked" event requires the cursor to be positioned over a certain
expression.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Adrian