Re: Numerical integration and list of points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87684] Re: Numerical integration and list of points
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:55:37 -0400 (EDT)

Why don't you provide a specific case of evaluable code that causes the
problem? This is far better than just giving a generic description. You
can't expect that most potential responders are going to spend much time
trying to guess what specific thing caused the problem and making up
examples that are relevant to your case.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/