Scaling Plot inside Row

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87830] Scaling Plot inside Row
  • From: Alexey Popkov <popkov at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I am trying to control size of a Plot inside a Row that contains also
some TableForm with selectable text. This Row is an output from my
complicated program so I use Print[] to print it as output. I have
tried the following (this is an example):

plot=Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,6 Pi}];
matrix=TableForm[Table[10 i+j,{i,4},{j,3}]];
Print[Row[{plot,matrix},"\t"]]

All is fine but the plot is scaled down. I have tried to use
Graphics[plot,ImageSize->1] but it does not work.
How can I control size of the plot in the output?