Generating HTML like online Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88080] Generating HTML like online Documentation Center
  • From: samelfors at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

The online Mathematica documentation has a lot of nice features that
make it very notebook-like and great to use.

When I save as .xml I was hoping that some of the same notebook
features (like closing and opening cells) would be also implemented
somehow. But that's not the case. Even the fonts are inconsistent (but
maybe my browser (Firefox 3.b4) is missing some mathml features or
something).

Is there any way to automatically include that nice stuff in my html
output? Are there stylesheets so that at least my fonts look like
that?

Cheers,
Sam.