Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88098] Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:58:58 -0400 (EDT)

Such a gross oversight on Wolfram's part is unexpected. I suspect that
unless the problem is fixed in short order that PlayerPro will not make
it for very long. Given all that I have heard, I would not install it on
my system. I am just thankful that my procrastination delayed prevented
this problem for me. I would like to thank all those who quickly alerted
the group.

Kevin

--

Kevin J. McCann