Re: Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88121] Re: [mg88098] Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 05:29:36 -0400 (EDT)

Really?  What have you heard or read that gives you such a negative impression?

I've read every remark about Player Pro on the group, and I believe this thread
represents the only bug/negative remark about the product I've seen.  If I
missed something, please let me know!

Specifically, Murray reported one bug in two different ways, conceded by me
both times, complete with mea culpas and workarounds...

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2008/Apr/msg00605.html
http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2008/Apr/msg00924.html

Sincerely,

John Fultz