Re: 3D Arrows

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88141] Re: 3D Arrows
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 03:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:32:36 +0000 (UTC), "Robert M. Lurie"
<RMLURIE at ALUM.MIT.EDU> wrote:

>Apparently Arrows is only a 2D graphic. Is there a way to make an arrow
>in 3D?
>Robert M Lurie

	I had the same question about circles in 3D, but I thought of
using cylinders. That works well, but if I needed a "primitive" which
is a 3D ellipse or other 3D curve, even a planar one, I don't know how
to do that.
	I have Trotter's Guidebook for Graphics (and the one for
Programming) but they have so many complicated, bizarre examples that
it's hard to find answers to simple questions.

Steve Gray