Change integral variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88171] Change integral variables
  • From: Budaoy <yaomengliang at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:57:54 -0400 (EDT)

In Mathematica, how can I change integral variables? For example in
integration:

Integrate[Sin[Sqrt[x]], x] if I want to use t^2=x to instead x in the
integral, how can I achieve this?

PS: Does Mathematica have a inertial form of some symbolic command,
for instance, the above integration, if I only want an integration
form but not an answer, what can I do?

Thanks.