Re: Re: When is a List not a List?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90996] Re: [mg90956] Re: [mg90947] When is a List not a List?
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 03:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

But I obviously DO understand those facts. I illustrated them in detail.

I also illustrated the fact that Plot has a Line for each branch, so each
COULD be colored differently, if Plot were built to do so.

I also agreed with your basic point that it's fruitless to call this a
"quirk", after all these years.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com