Problem with Sliders on IBM Thinkpad

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91062] Problem with Sliders on IBM Thinkpad
  • From: Mike <mike97214 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:01:18 -0400 (EDT)

I wonder if anyone's heard of a problem getting sliders to
recognize the left mouse button down on an IBM Thinkpad (laptop).

Everything else works for me (Radio buttons, CheckBox, etc.) But to
use either a regular or 2D slider I have to set AutoAction->True. It
just doesn't seem to recognize it when I click down on the slider.

Any ideas?  I'm not having much luck getting an answer from
Wolfram. I have a student license, and they send you to a different
support queue (fair enough I guess, since I only had to pay a
fraction
of the normal price.)

Thanks,

-Mike