Re: Package conversion to V6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91077] Re: [mg91037] Package conversion to V6
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:04:08 -0400 (EDT)

This is probably obvious, and an example of "closing the barn door after
the horse has escaped", but...

If you initially prepare your package code within an ordinary notebook,
then Mathematica 6 can do the scanning in the notebook.   Once you fix
that up, you simply save again as a package.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305