Re: Running Notebooks inside a notebook:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91217] Re: Running Notebooks inside a notebook:
  • From: Gopinath Venkatesan <gopinathv at ou.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 07:49:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello David

Thank you for the suggestion. It worked good for me.

I see that we don't even need another notebook to repeat the desired contents. Only thing I don't like/understand is if we have Plot[] or other commands without semicolon(;) in the end, there are possibilities that the code stops working. For example, say I have a "error-free" definition, mass=10; in the Inner.nb in the second line, and the first line is some command that does not have a ; in the end, then it gives error saying Tag times mass is protected, as if I am assigning 3 mass = 21. So I had to remove all the Plot[] commands and other commands that don't have ;.

Thank you again,

Regards,
Gopinath