Importing Mathematica objects

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91264] Importing Mathematica objects
  • From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 04:46:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I saved a Mathematica expression (InterpolatingFunction object) in a file:
Save["file",expression];

However, when I want to load the expression again, it doesnt't work. I
do not even get an error. I tried
Get["file"]
Import["file"]

The file is rather large (180 MB). Might that be a problem.

Any idea?

Thanks,

joerg