DO loop

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91285] DO loop
  • From: maria <m.massaouti at windowslive.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 04:41:12 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I am new with mathematica and I have the following problem:
I want  to repeat a procedure that involves a two main functions for a
precise number of times. Which would be the format of a do loop in
mathematica in order to calculate them and write the results of each
iteration to a matrix?
In order to be more exact I want to solve the following :

I have a function........

Vz[r_]=1/r
intE = EA + e
........................which I solve and the real solutions are the
intergartion limits at  the intergral that follows
Solve[Vz[r] == intE, r]

olok = NIntegrate[f1[r], {r, Ra, Rb}] // N;

I would like to repeat this procure for several e values and write a
matrix.
I future I  would like to include a second function in the do loop
which is also a function of e.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings
Maria