Re: Help with StyleSheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91294] Re: Help with StyleSheets
  • From: jcculioli <jcculioli at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:58:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Aug 12, 10:45 am, David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
wrote:
> John Fultz wrote:
>
> > Actually, the principle point here is that the font is being overridden by the
> > StandardForm style.  So, make the changes to the StandardForm style instead.
>
> > Sincerely,
>
> > John Fultz
> > jfu... at wolfram.com
> > User Interface Group
> > Wolfram Research, Inc.
>
> A really useful feature would be to provide some way to determine
> exactly where an option - such as a font setting for a particular cell -
>   was defined.
>
> David Baileyhttp://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk

To whom it may help, when I have a stylesheet or formatting problem, I
either save the .nb as a package (.m)  which clears most of useless
formats, or simply use for selected celles the option "clear
formatting" in Format....
Then I start afresh with it.
Cheers