Mathematica and Jaws

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91398] Mathematica and Jaws
  • From: Grischika at mail.ru
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:04:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!
I have some questions on working with Mathmatica 6.0 by means of Jaws.
Jaws is screenreader for poor eyesight users. This program can
pronounce only textual information. So, there is a problem with
reading two-level expression in Mathematica, Greek letters and so on.
Jaws can read inputform expression, but not standardform and
outputform (as I believe it is  due to boxes).
So, the questions are:
1. How to make Mathematica complitly work in inputform?
2. How to make Mathematica preferences dialog became readable? The
ordinary Window's dialoges are readable but Mathematica's not.
3. If there way to make all Mathematica settings in notepad or in nb
file?
4. How to make Messages (and information ? ) to be generated in
inputform, not in boxes, but jast like plain text?
5. If there way to convert help into textform or inputform with no
boxes?
6. What setting you use (if you work with Jaws) to better working with
Jaws and Mathematica?
7. How to make Greek letters readable?

Any sugestions are helpful!
Thank you in advance.