Maximization of a Likelihood Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91442] Maximization of a Likelihood Function
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:10:46 -0400 (EDT)

Just curious to know if anyone has written a Mathematica routine to
maximize a likelihood function.  I'd like to tinker with one and apply
it to multivariate GARCH if that is possible.  I know that the Time
Series package has a univariate GARCH command, but I am unaware of any
multivariate routines.

Regards,

	Gregory