coloring leaves of a dendrogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91538] coloring leaves of a dendrogram
  • From: Paul Slater <slater at kitp.ucsb.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 03:28:51 -0400 (EDT)

In my hierarchical clustering of 3,000+ US counties,
I'd like to be able to distinguish the counties
(all of which cluster together) of certain states.

I  have the dendrogram I want. I would further
now like to highlight the five counties of Hawaii
(which form a cluster) by the same color, and so on
for a few other states, regions...

Paul B. Slater