incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91553] incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document
  • From: Paul Slater <slater at kitp.ucsb.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:41:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have my long dendrogram, which I can save as a PDF.

But if I try to refer to it using the
\begin{figure}
\end{figure}

environment, only the very initial
parts of the dendrogram appear (the float
is too big).

I can print out the PDF as a multiple page
document, which I guess is how I would like
it to appear in my TeX output too.

Paul B. Slater