Re: Re: Mathematica and F#

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91593] Re: [mg91556] Re: Mathematica and F#
  • From: "peter lindsay" <pl.0 at me.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:38:54 -0400 (EDT)

I am not an expert in either Mathematica or functional programming, but...
is there really any appetite from Mathematica users to tie themselves
into a Microsoft product ?  Would Haskell not be a safer bet ?

--
peter lindsay
computing officer

phone: 01334-463756

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532