Re: Subscripts in version 7

Hi,

> This function works great:
>
> test[[1]]
>
> *BUT*
>
> If you go to >Palettes>Basic Math Input and use the part specification from
> there, and then you save the whole notebook as a Package[], and then you
> call that Package[] with Needs[], you get an error message.
>
> Is this text easier to follow? Sorry the last round was obtuse.

O.K., this one was clear enough so that I could try it out. This
particular misbehaviour seems to be still there. It doesn't happen if
you create package files from initialization cells with the
AutoGeneratePackage setting set to Automatic, neither in 6 nor in 7.

I really wonder why these two ways to save the notebook content to a
package file do obviously call different code at all...(or the same code
with different settings?)

hth,

albert