Re: User interface version 7: Alt Gr issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94348] Re: User interface version 7: Alt Gr issue
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:12:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

it works fine at my German keyboard where I also have to use
the "Alt Gr" key for {} and []. At least under Windows. For
Mac OS I have only English keyboards but and the Linux version
work also fine with the Alt Gr key.
So, what operating system you have ? Especial Linux has several German
keyboard layouts. If you have Linux you should make some experiments
with it.

Regards
   Jens