Re: Re: Manipulate question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94489] Re: [mg94411] Re: [mg94379] Manipulate question
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:41:46 -0500 (EST)

I just found a peculiar behavior with such a panel:  In the "Factor 1"
field I type: 5.  Next, I press Tab, expecting to move to the next input
field; instead, the label "Factor 2" is highlighted! I Tab again so as
to put the cursor into the second input field; as soon as I type into
that field, the white field background (and border around the field)
disappear, leaving my entry on the same shaded background as the panel.
finally, I click the Calculate button; I get result 5 Null.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305