LayeredGraphPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94605] LayeredGraphPlot
  • From: Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <mariano.suarezalvarez at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:34:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Is there a way to alter the way LayeredGraphPlot puts the vertices?
My particular situation is that I have a planar tree (ie, a tree with
a specific embedding in the plane, which is given by an ordering
of the children of each vertex) and I'd like to have a nicely layed
out
picture like the ones LayeredGraphPlot produces, but which
gives the same embedding.

-- m