Re: triple integration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94676] Re: [mg94656] triple integration
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:19:46 -0500 (EST)

In the Integrate Help page look under Options, Assumptions and then provide
the proper assumptions.

It always helps if you provide a specific example when posting to MathGroup.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: kaibinfu at gmail.com [mailto:kaibinfu at gmail.com]

When I tried to do a triple integration, I had experienced some
problem.

The output contains a lot of "If", "Re[]" and "Im[]".
I guessed that Mathematica 6 has incorporated some complex analysis
into the integration.
I only want to execute some simple triple integration.

Can someone help me get rid of those "Re[]" and "Im[]"?