Re: Problems with Dynamic inside Panel in V7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94923] Re: [mg94875] Problems with Dynamic inside Panel in V7
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 05:56:05 -0500 (EST)

With 7.0.0 under Windows XP, I see the gray background from the moment I
evaluate the input cell, and it never changes when I click either the
disk or the panel gray background (provided I don't click too far away
from the disk) to change the disk's color.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305