Re: Non-deterministic numerical inaccuracies in Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94949] Re: Non-deterministic numerical inaccuracies in Mathematica 7
  • From: ADL <alberto.dilullo at tiscali.it>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:10:07 -0500 (EST)

In my platform "7.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (November 10,
2008)" what you found is exactly reproduced.

I also noticed that Block and With never give rise to the same
problem, so that this error appears to be specific to Module. In
particular, probably, to the part of the internal code which creates
local variables.

Cheers.