Combining Plots with Different Ordinate Axes in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94953] Combining Plots with Different Ordinate Axes in Mathematica
  • From: Buz Barstow <buzb at mac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:10:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I'd like to combine two plots in Mathematica that have different x
axes, but have similar y axes.

In the first plot, the x range runs from 0 to 1.9, while in the second
plot the x values run from 2.5 to 3.5.

I'd like to combine these plots together, and have one set of x values
displayed on the top edge of a frame, and the other set of x values
displayed on the bottom edge of the frame.

Both plots can have a common y axis.

Thanks! and all the best,

--Buz