Re: IMS and Help Index

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85414] Re: [mg85393] IMS and Help Index
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:09:34 -0500 (EST)

Just go to the Documentation Center main page and click the "Installed
Add-Ons" link near the bottom of the right-hand column; now click the
IMTEK item in the list of packages.  This will automatically rebuild the
legacy Help Browser index.

(Actually, the behavior is just a bit annoying: at each new Mathematica
session this will happen when you do the above, whether or not the
legacy Help Browser files for the add-in have been updated or not.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305