Re: How should I start with mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85610] Re: How should I start with mathematica?
  • From: Camille JORDAN <ynceraj at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:53:03 -0500 (EST)

> Good suggestion -- if it weren't for the fact that that particular page
> has (by actual count) **one hundred and twenty three** (123) separate
> links on it -- each of which you'll have to click to, one at a time, and
> then click back from -- not to mention the scrolling and the perhaps
> dozen or so links you'll have to click to or nested cells you'll have to
> open within each of those pages.

I know is not Ideal to have to go thru links and it will probably be
better with a book but I guess that will come later.
The help needs maybe more examples in some places. Exploring different
functionalities and more of the issue you will encounter with some of
the functions. There are also places were links to related topics
should be added.