v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85920] v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
  • From: Thomas Bohl <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 02:40:14 -0500 (EST)

Dear all,

I would like to repeat the following question to which no answer given
when it was posed in August 2007. I have the same problem as the
original sender:

In v6 (for Linux), how can I set the global default Word Wrapping for
Input cells to Wrap at Window Width?

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Thomas.