double clicking on a nb file starts a new instance of v 6.01

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84632] double clicking on a nb file starts a new instance of v 6.01
  • From: sean_incali <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 06:31:17 -0500 (EST)

When I open a nb file using 'file>open" MAthematica v 6.0.1 will open
it as a notebook.

But if I double click on a nb file and then ddouble click on another
nb file, I have two instances of v6.0.1 running at the same time.

Anyone else having this issue?  This is only on window ME. On windows
XP, I do not have the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Sean