problems with m-files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84720] problems with m-files
  • From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:41:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

still fighting with porting my m-files from v5.2 to v6...
Now I get the error messages that 'newline is interpreted as a
multiplication operator' when I have several ListPlot commands in
subsequent lines in an m-file. Again, when I paste the lines into the
notebook, everything works fine.
any idea?

Best,

joerg