Re: Interpolation with vectors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84715] Re: Interpolation with vectors
  • From: nigol <dario.buttari at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:39:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi Daniel,
It was just a guess.
At first I figured out that Mathematica was interpreting your input as
{x1,{f1,df1}} (as explained at the end of my original message).
Since you would like f1 to be {a,b}, and you do not want to specify
df1, I guessed that maybe the input should look like {x1,{{a,b}}} (I
replaced f1 with {a,b}, and deleted df1).
I tried it in Mathematica and it worked.
I was lucky.
Unfortunately the Mathematica 6 documentation (or the code) has so
many errors that I am getting used at guessing solutions. Up to few
months ago I used to contact Wolfram for this kind of bugs, but the
technical support was so poor that I stopped doing that.
Dario