Trying hard to find ' Findfit ' of Mathematics in C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84862] Trying hard to find ' Findfit ' of Mathematics in C++
  • From: Mayneord <xrayspectrum at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:08:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello To People who know C++ and Mathematica ,

Well, I knew how to work with ' Findfit ' of Mathematica but i would
like to know how to do the same in C++.  Also I came to know that
there is no direct function in C++  similar to 'Findfit' .. Please is
there somebody who can suggest me how to approach this problem in C++
or is there already a third party source code available ?

Your help much appreciated !!!!!!

thanks inadvance!!

May