Do -like iteration construct with parallel steps?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84895] Do -like iteration construct with parallel steps?
  • From: Louis Theran <theran at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 05:48:51 -0500 (EST)

Is there an iteration construct similar to Do, except that it steps
all the variables in parallel (as opposed to the ``nested'' way Do
does it)?  I didn't see anything in the standard library, and I
couldn't figure out how to make one myself, so I figured I'd ask if
anybody has written this.  (Even a sample implementation of Do as it
is would be helpful.)

Thanks.

^L