Re: Wavelet "filter"?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84924] Re: Wavelet "filter"?
  • From: edsferr <edsferr at uol.com.br>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 06:06:58 -0500 (EST)

Replying the questions:

The 14 characters strings are all the possible strings with length 14,
i.e. 2^14=16384 strings.

What I need is to select the ones which have higher probability to
occur according to the wavelet power spectrum. Is it possible? I'ts
like to see, if I'm not saying anything absurd, what are the most
probable 14 length DNA sequence given a 4096 length sample. What
happens in my case is that this sample is not randomically generated.