Re: How remove CellChangeTimes values?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85028] Re: How remove CellChangeTimes values?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:47:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello Murray,

you must open the notebook, get the notebook expression, change

CellChangeTimes, create a noteboook object from the expression. The

following code does this:

nbo=NotebookOpen["d:/tmp/Untitled-1.nb"];

nb=NotebookGet[nbo];

nb= nb /. HoldPattern[CellChangeTimes->{__}]->CellChangeTimes->{};

NotebookPut[nb,nbo];

Finally you may save the notebook by hand or automatically by:

NotebookSave[notebookname]

If you do not want to see the notebook, you may give to option

Visible->False to NotebookOpen

hope this helps, Daniel